Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Friday Favourites

First things first.  It's the freakin' weekend baby so let's have me some fun ...

Oh wait, I'm old and lame and quote R Kelly lyrics.  Fun for me means mixing my own drinks and finding my own entertainment.

Here's a perfect drink for a brisk Fall day - it's called Smokin' Apple, and it's basically whiskey and apple cider.  There's a few other frou-frou ingredients, but I'm all for keeping it basic.  Check out the recipe over on my Facebook page, and while you're there, like me because that's the only place I post cocktail recipes.

In need of a laugh?  Let's be honest, it's grey and cold out and the leaves are almost gone, the snow is just around the corner .. who isn't in need of a laugh this time of year?  Check out the hilarious goat video, and tell me you don't want one as a pet.



No comments:

Post a Comment